RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Last updated: June 1, 2022
Thank you for shopping at Mttindo.
If, for any reason after 30 days, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. After you have read our returns policy you may log into your account , and click on the returns button in the orders section in the dashboard.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us as long as the product is damaged.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Mttindo,
1826 Robertson Road,
Ottawa, Ontario, K2H 1B9, Canada
• Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
• Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Website refers to Mttindo, accessible from https://www.mttindo.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTS
The deadline for canceling an order is 12 hours after from the time your order was placed.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
• By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which you have cancelled your order. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
We offer returns or exchanges if the product is damaged or if the printing is muddled. Please contact our support team for further information.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
• The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
• The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
• The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
• The supply of Goods were worn and used.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.