Events            News

Subscribe to


for ALL news

We care about our customers - you have always been an integral part of who we are. Join today.



    Lana Layered Starfish Necklace

    Original price was: $110.00.Current price is: $50.00.

    The multiple layers moissanite necklace pendant is an exquisite and luxurious piece of jewelry designed for women. The sterling silver chain accompanying the pendant is designed to complement the overall aesthetic. It provides a secure and adjustable fit around the neck, ensuring comfort and convenience.

      Ask a Question


    The necklace is crafted with high-quality materials, specifically 925 sterling silver, which is known for its durability and timeless appeal. The “925” mark indicates that the pendant and chain are made of 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% often consisting of other metals for added strength and stability.

    The pendant of the necklace is the focal point of the design. It features a round shape with a star motif, combining elegance with a touch of celestial charm. The round shape is a classic and versatile choice that suits various outfits and occasions, while the star design adds a hint of sparkle and whimsy.

    One of the key features of this necklace is the multiple layers arrangement. It typically consists of two or more chains of varying lengths, each adorned with a pendant. This layered design creates depth and visual interest, giving the necklace a unique and sophisticated look. The lengths of the chains may differ, allowing for a cascading effect or a more balanced arrangement.

    The necklace showcases moissanite gemstones, which are known for their brilliance and fire. Moissanite is a lab-created gemstone that resembles the appearance and characteristics of natural diamonds. It offers exceptional sparkle and clarity, making it a popular choice for those seeking an alternative to traditional diamond jewelry.

    This multiple layers moissanite necklace pendant is considered a luxury accessory, suitable for special occasions, formal events, or as a statement piece to elevate everyday attire. Its intricate design, premium materials, and attention to detail make it a sought-after item for women who appreciate fine jewelry.



    Additional information

    Gem Color

    Silver, Gold


    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    General Inquiries

    There are no inquiries yet.

    Mttindo which means fashion in Swahili is an African market place created for African designer in Africa and in the diaspora to sell their clothing and accessories to everyone around the world!

    Follow Us
    Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.
    Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
    • Image
    • SKU
    • Rating
    • Price
    • Stock
    • Availability
    • Add to cart
    • Description
    • Content
    • Weight
    • Dimensions
    • Additional information
    Click outside to hide the comparison bar